|Finalized TBR stack!|
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon has begun! Thought I'd jump in and do the opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
USA > New England > Connecticut > Guilford
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak. Reading it for Booktopia and have heard nothing but good things about it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Potato chips!!! For three weeks now I've been practicing chip discipline and only eating chips once a week. Today is the day!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 51 years old and recently started a book podcast with my friend Emily (Book Cougars). Middle-aged book lovers represent! I think more middle-aged folks should start blogging if they aren't already.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'll be taking a nap or two during the day, not because I'm old, but because 1) naps are good and 2) I'm on a multi-day sleep deficit from traveling during the week.
You can find other participant's responses here.
Off to read now!